June flew by so fast and was gone before I got time to be at the computer and July passed by even faster so here I am finally catching up and we are into August..Ive been busy and will have lots to show once I take more photographs.
although not being able to do the fine stitching I love I have still been stitching, at the church fair in October I will once again have a stall with Christmas decorations. and these are what has kept me busy, also Jan has her Christmas order in and I want some for gifts Ive set myself a target of making 100 ranging from simple to some taking more time to make. No they are not embroidered pieces. And Ive found some different charms that add to the fun of making them.
Have one photo to share and will try and take some more this week, here is one selection of decorations , do you have a favourite,
No comments:
Post a Comment