Thursday, February 12, 2026

And now February is here!

 Here I am with my first blog posting for the year and it’s already February, we will skip over happenings for January as it was not my best month and best forgotten.

, 

This year Fiona and I are working together on a special project, my designs stitched by Fiona and I am doing the construction, She is a beautiful stitcher and can stitch perfect cross stitches with two threads on 40 count linen, something I struggle to do I can stitch on the same count linen with no problem as long as I am stitching with one thread. The project is a set of needlework accessories, the designs are a combination of three flowers, harebells violets and rock cyclamen, all favourite s that I have growing in my garden.

The harebells have been flowering since before Christmas, and yesterday I spotted the first two tiny cyclamen flowers.  The stitch flowers have been blooming too with the first few pieces finished. At present I am putting together a tiny orts box that Fiona stitched showing all three flowers.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lee
    Beutiful as usual and feeds your Soul
    being able to stitch.

    ReplyDelete