Tuesday, August 20, 2024

A new start

 I have started on a mix and match set. have been given fabric scraps from a friend who made herself a jacket with the fabric. She described it as...Oatmeal coloured loose woven with a subtle slivery gold metallic thread and slubs of bright colours. Reminding  her of cake sprinkles.  I Have teamed it with a Liberty Lawn fabric that there were some scraps I might add of interesting shapes and sizes.


The first pieces were made using the liberty fabric. a blouse and skirt. I have joined the blouse and petticoat together as this makes the blouse sit better and not ride up. The matching skirt gives it the look of being a dress. One of the long fabric strips was perfect for the headband.

 Now a change with the oatmeal fabric skirt. is a soft blend fabric and I loved the feel and how it made up even managed to have pockets, 


More pieces are planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment