Friday, July 26, 2024

More adventures of Poppy

I had two days away with Jan this week, long travel means lots of chatting and lots of ideas being talked over, among them  Jan asked if I could make her an Olympic mascot for her classroom, I said yes not knowing what the mascot looked like expecting  some cute animal I found I was faced with making a hat.
I’ve made plenty of small hats,  hats for dolls and also their birthday hats and witches hats, so I guess one with legs is not much different.. here is the result.
Poppy decided she wanted her photo with the mascot before it went away, we got the photo good timing as Jan arrived then.
Then I had an idea and this is the result, what better than pretend to be in Paris.


1 comment:

  1. Busy fingers make interesting things. Mascot for the Olympics a challenge which you rose to, well done.

    ReplyDelete