Sunday, March 24, 2024

I have a problem

 I have a problem with my blog Notes from under the mountain it has been hit by a hacker her has added a virus…. As yet I have not solved the problem of how to delete the problem so hoping I can post through this blog that I used in the post for more crafting news. 

 I will be sad if I can’t get the other blog bach as I have been writing under the heading of Notes from under the mountain  since I move to Stratford in 2001 which was before I started blogging and that was 2009  I will do a short post to check and see if google will recognise this blog.

 Guild this week we had a fun challenge of a donsay of gnomes this was the result of all the gnomes I made for Jan for Christmas .  they were great all so different yet all had the same size polystyrene ball as a base and the same basic pattern  here is mine I’ve yet to give him e a name.




No comments:

Post a Comment